I think I gotta turn in early tonight because I've got work tomorrow, 9am reporting time! If I'm late, my Aunt is soooooo gonna scold me! Thank goodness Dad would be sending me all the way to Alexandra! I hope work wouldn't be so tough there! Hopefully :)
Stayed home, gotta cancel plans because Mum had to take my measurements to alter the pants for work tomorrow, made me miss the chance of eating with YX, LR, Ian & Clarence + Blading with them @ Changi! We shall make another impromptu meet up cause it works best for us :)
Watched "跳出去" the movie at home, and.. "REC 2"
I guess I would be cutting off connections from the world for 1 week, but not on Good Friday of course! Work work work all the way till 7th April. 8th April is TP's FOC Camp. Anyone going? I hope it would be fun, I'm quite amazed I managed to have a seat in the FOC Camp because I signed up together with Mindy when the deadline was sooooo close. Thought everyone would hurry sign up for the 600 available slots?
Okay, shall sleep now and be mentally and physically prepared to work from 9am to 6pm in heels. Argh.